Saturday 15 May 2010

In the red

Red is today's theme.

I'm wearing a red beret, red cape, red boots, red bangle and read earrings, which went perfectly with my red handbag that is now resting next to my red cup.

Why?

Because I'm celebrating a friend's 40th (hello Mickey) and we were instructed to wear a splash of red. Done.

So after a glass of red, we retired early as Patrick has a mountain bike race tomorrow. We pulled up at the front of our place a little before midnight and as I stepped out of our red car I sighed, "Oh poo, I haven't done today's post yet!"

So here we are.

My eyes are red, I'm going to bed so goodnight my friend, I'm off to rest my head.

Until tomorrow, pick a colour and thrash it.

Grace xx

Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...