Monday 14 June 2010

In Transit

Hey Groovers,

I'm in KL airport in transit. My flight to Paris departs in 35 minutes.

Having trouble uploading photo so sorry if it's looking a little bland.

There's a crazy woman beside me singing passionately with her eyes closed and raising her hands in the air. Freaky.

I'm signing off now and will write more from the city of lights.

Until tomorrow, dream of Paris.

Grace xx

If you a. love me, b. love my blog, c. love this post or d. all of the above - please SHARE
Bookmark and Share



2 comments:

  1. MtbSkillsCoachPat14 June 2010 at 08:24

    Bon journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW~ I'd love to be going to PARIS! How amazing, you have such a FUN life!!!!
    and congrats on the 100th post, but even MORE is the congrats on all you've accomplished in 100 days! GIRL YOU RoCK!!!!
    bummer on the house, but twill all work out! it always does. :) have a blast and can't wait to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...