Saturday 11 September 2010

Saturday Quiz No.8 - Double Delight

Saturday Quiz No.8 is still up for grabs and we have yet to spot one of the 10 differences in yesterday's challenge.

So today, I'm doing a double delight and putting both quizzes on one page.

So here it is... Saturday Quiz No.8 (reposted) and yesterday's Spot the Difference challenge.

To get the ball rolling, I'll give you Clue 1 - It is Australian slang.

Enjoy the challenge and I look forward to reading your answers in the comments below.

Until Monday, have a glorious Sunday.

Grace xx

ps. A BIG Happy Birthday to Top Gun Tenor and former No.1 commenter Garrie (it's okay Gaz, I know you've been busy settling into your new city). Have a great day and I hope that all of your wishes come true.
Hip hip hooray.

If you a. love me, b. love my blog, c. love this post or d. all of the above - please SHARE
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Such a hot movie during my teenage years. Now days the thought of Mr Cruise gives me a chill. brrrrrr...

    Disclaimer: Any similarity to above mentioned person (Cruise) is merely coincidental as have heard from reliable sources that Garrie is a brilliant, if not hot, tenor.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...