Monday 29 November 2010

The path ahead...

Today I did my first Thermomix demonstration at my Mum's place in Frankston.

I went for a jog along the beach in the morning and went to the end of the jetty (pictured) and back.

I couldn't help wonder about the path ahead... Where is it leading? Will it be rough seas or smooth sailing?

I don't know.

All I know is that I've started something new. Something that is challenging me beyond my comfort zone. A mystery journey.

As I sit here in my car awaiting a team meeting to commence in a few minutes, I just want you to know that I am thinking of you... And what this future ahead will bring to you in terms of blog fodder.

We shall see.

Until tomorrow,

Grace xx

TV fy BBC b f bf r SSS brevet

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...