Thursday 9 December 2010

Broccoli chips

OMG I have just discovered a taste sensation - Broccoli Chips. Yes you read correctly, BROCCOLI CHIPS.

They are completely scrumptious!

Ingredients: 97% broccoli, 2% rice bran oil and 1% salt and nothing else. No numbers to decode, no words you cannot pronounce, just three ingredients. Amazing.

Now I must confess I am a HUGE fan of green veggies. Just love them. So these little crunchy morsels of deliciousness are right up my alley. YUM!

I generally stay clear of processed packaged snacks, mainly because they either have wheat, rice or potato - all of which are high GI.

I'm generally okay with that and happily snack on fresh fruit and nuts. However there's the odd time when I really fancy something crunchy, and now I've found it. I am the happiest girl alive right now.

So if you're keen to try them or some of their other kinds like mango (they looked heavenly only they're high GI so off the menu pour moi).

The brand is 'greenday' and manufactured by www.asworld88.com. I found them at an Asian food grocer in Adelaide for $1.95 per box.

Now I'm not popular enough to get paid for endorsements, nor am I sleeping with the boss. I simply love these healthy treats and want them to remain on the shelves. So that means people have to buy them. If you try and love them, be sure to tell your neighbour... Same goes for any children's books you might be into (hint hint, wink wink).

Until tomorrow, if you love something tell the world. You just don't whose table you might be putting food on.

Grace xx

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...