Friday 3 December 2010

It's official...

It's official...

Today marks one month since turning 40 and I have mustered the courage to enter my dream event, which is taking place in around one year's time.

I saw my health care practitioner earlier this week to ensure that I'd be okay to go for it. To my delight, he has given me the green light... and a training program.

I now have information, an action plan and a vision. I am so excited.

I still don't want to spill the beans at this stage as I fear that telling you might deflate my enthusiasm. There's something about secrets that make them exciting, and I want to keep it that way. I'll also ask that you don't try and guess what I'm doing in the comments section at this stage. As the event draws nearer, I may change my thoughts on that.

I imagine there's going to be a lot of ups and downs on this road, and I want to push through it all. It's about keeping the end in sight. In fact I'll be taking on board a lesson that Pat often reinforces with me (and his coaching clients) in challenging situations - envisage the chequered flag Grace... and indeed I will.

Until tomorrow, may you find something that is worthy of the chequered flag talk - and go for it!

Grace xx


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...